Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Patience.. Patience... Patience...

So the deities are here in Johannesburg, South Africa waiting to be cleared through customs. Patience is something I have little off when it comes to issues like my deities. I'm still waiting for the courier company to get back to me from yesterday morning, in fact I didnt expect this customs/duty roadblock seeing that I had never encountered them before when ordering deities online, guess it was luck.

Lets hope these agents are a bit proactive. Shipping agents can be a bit of a stuff up at times from past experience with shipping companies. Well lets hope Air Freight is much different and more efficient. Im hoping to recieve the deities by tommorow if possible, I hope its Their desire to be home by tommorow too.

Today is Bhaimi Ekadasi here in South Africa followed by Varaha Dvadasi tommorow and Nityananda Trayodasi on Saturday, how more auspicouos a time to recieve the Lords. Hopefully they arrive during this time.

The deities are similar to the middle pair
Till my next blog.... Jai Sri Radhe!

No comments:

Post a Comment